A Tribute To The VAN HALEN Throats
On May 27, Versailles Records will release "Best of Both Worlds: A Tribute to Van Halen's David Lee Roth And Sammy Hagar". A first of its kind in the world of tributes, this record features hits from both David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar's solo catalogs, as well as hits from the VAN HALEN catalog covering both the Roth (1977-1984) and Hagar (1985-1996) eras.
The final track listing is as follows:
01. "Panama" - JIMMY CRESPO/RICHARD KENDRICK
02. "Shy Boy" - GEORGE LYNCH, TONY HARNELL, JASON MCMASTER
03. "Yankee Rose" - ENUFF Z'NUFF
04. "Ain't Talkin' Bout Love" - JET BLACK JOY
05. "Tobacco Road" - COREY CRAVEN
06. "Take Your Whiskey Home" - AMERICAN DOG
07. "Mas Tequila" - FULL TILT
08. "Why Can't This Be Love" - GRAVITY PHARM
09. "I Can't Drive 55" - SHANE 'THE IMPALER' VOLK
10. "When Its Love" - RICHARD KENDRICK
11. "Right Now" - 5150
12. "There's Only One Way to Rock" - STEVE WHITEMAN
To comment on a
story or review, you must be logged in to an active personal account on Facebook. Once you're logged in, you will be able to comment. User comments or postings do not reflect the viewpoint of
does not endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of, any user comment. To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. To do so, click the downward arrow on the top-right corner of the Facebook comment (the arrow is invisible until you roll over it) and select the appropriate action. You can also send an e-mail to blabbermouthinbox(@)gmail.com with pertinent details.
reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. Hidden comments will still appear to the user and to the user's Facebook friends. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends).